2) How to check shipping cost?
3) Do you ship to my country?
4) : Where is the order shipped from?
5) : What's the shipping time?
8) : How do I get my tracking number?
9) How to check my delivery order status?
10) : My tracking number is not showing information, what should I do?
Courier DHL tracking details will be online from the moment of the ship out until delivery, you can also request to be notified from DHL by mail or online about any changes in the status of your shipment or even request POD (Proof of delivery) online.
11) : Does woxter.com deliver to PO Box or FPO addresses?
12) : Why was my order sent in multiple packages when it all could have fit in one single box?
13) : Does my express shipping option (DHL etc.) ensure my order will be shipped out before the standard airpost ?
14) : What should I do if an item is missing from my order?
15) : Do I need to pay for Tax and Customs Duties?
Woxter.com/shop ships the products from Hong Kong which is a free port. Because there is no export sales tax by Hong Kong government, customers will not to pay any tax when shipment is in Hong Kong export border. Usually only less than 2% of the shipments are opened and inspected by export customs authorities, which may delay up to 24 hours the transit time to your destination country. At any rate please note that you as consignee must take care of import taxes prior to delivery at the port of destination country (if any).
Although the possibility to have import taxes is very low for most countries for our type of products, we strongly advise you to check your customs import policy. We provide CE, RoHS, FCC, etc certifications for our products to meet quality standards and local regulations. Please note when your ordered products arrive to your port of destination the custom clearance procedure and local tax clearing procedure with local authorities in your county is your sole responsibility.
16) : What is Registered Airmail?